This year, we have four performers on the main stage, with busking acts scattered throughout the downtown area. The following performers will be appearing on the main stage, which is sponsored this year by Kittitas Valley Healthcare:
Hillia Hula Hoop Extraordinaire
Hillia has dazzled audiences throughout the United States with her circus hoop act. She spins everything from a single hoop, to LED hoops, to flaming hoops, to a giant rainbow slinky composed of twenty-eight hoops. She was featured on CBSnews.com for her performance at the San Diego Comic-Con and recently completed a San Diego tour. Washington performances include the 2014 Buskers in the Burg festival and First Night at the Spokane Convention Center. Attend the Buskers in the Burg festival to witness her captivating hula hoop spinning talents.
Described as a “tickler of funny bones, master of fun,” Della is a vaudeville performer, artistic collaborator, and emcee. She got her start into circus performing with The Bellingham Circus Guild. From there, she went on to do traveling volunteer performances and fund raisers with the New Old Time Chautauqua. She has done shows at the Seattle Moisture Festival and the Oregon Country Fair. This will be Della Moustachella’s first year at the Buskers in the Burg festival, and she is sure to keep the audience in side-splitting laughter.
The Positive Brothers have 10 years of experience in making people smile. This group started out as childhood friends and now travels the world show casing their highly interactive, gymnastics style act. Watch them flip over top of rows of people, perform balancing acts and more. The Positive Brothers have performed on America’s Got Talent, at NBA games, and all over the globe at different events and festivals.
A one-man band, juggler, stilt walker, unicyclist and more. Eric Haines was born to entertain a crowd. He has over 25 years of experience as an all-around entertainer, including fifteen years as a professional comedian and experience in the professional fields of theater, children’s theater, school assembly programs, fairs and festival entertainment, school workshops and corporate entertainment. Witness Eric walk in the arts parade on stilts and attend his many performances throughout the Buskers in the Burg festival.
- Dr. Twistin – Balloon Art
- Free Henna Tatoos (1pm – 3 pm), Evolve Clothing & Jewelry
- Darren Smackri – Instrumental
- These Guitars Say Sorry – Singer / guitarist
- American Honey Band – Instrumental / Singer
- Unigrams (11am – 1pm) – Acoustic vocalist / clown / mime
- Marc Brodine – (1pm – 3pm) Acoustic vocalist
- Pamela Thomas – Martin Acoustic, Vocalist
- Jan Jaffe – Instrumental / vocalist
- Hollie Caskey – Acoustic / vocalist
- Thomas Creek Band (11am – 1pm) – Acoustic / instrumental
- Gone Fiddlin’ Again (1pm – 3pm) – Acoustic / instrumental
- Alex Rowley – Instrumental / vocalist
- PK Dwyer (11am – 1pm) – Acoustic / Vocalist
- Aaron J Shay (1pm – 3pm) – Acoustic / Vocalist
- Killdeer String Band – Instrumental
- The Bruce Marshall Project – Instrumental / vocalist
- Art in Motion – Hula Hoop dancing
- Madelyn Whitaker – Acoustic / Vocalist
- Liquid Hypnosis & Mind Games